Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

If I was Prime Minister

Today I was learning to write an argument about what I would do if I was Prime Minister.

What I found difficult was trying to write exactly 300 but could only write 222.

What I like about writing this is that when I grow up and if I am the Prime Minister I would look at this piece of writing and do all of this.

First If I was prime minister of New Zealand I would make prices from every market,supermarket,liquor store,malls and more places like that to be lower price’s. I would give out food to the schools who don’t have much supplies for the people who are hungry and who don’t have lunch or food. I would make all education all schools free and I would make no private schools.

People that are struggling with money will earn at least 5 grand every fortnight to help with their needs and and every one will get .I would take away school fees for the people that are struggling to pay school fees making New Zealand everyone getting paid the same,every pool is for free. I would change New Zealand's house’s to be bigger nicer  house’s no more rent. I would give out more stuff like that.The mall would be much bigger and we can go anywhere with it being safe. 

No snakes, no deadly things in New Zealand and make fun places for kids and more restaurants better jobs more things are more affordable more playgrounds  and places like jump,extreme,Gravity and things like that to be cheaper. Making NZ safe, I would also give away unlimited 
PlayStation 2-PlayStation 5. The last thing I would do is take away all poverty and make all poor feel happy and make everything equal no matter what color nor relougen

if you were Prime Minister what would you do to change New Zealand for the better.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sunia. I enjoyed reading your ideas. It seems to me that you value equity and opportunity. I wonder what it would be like if people didn't have to pay rent and everyone got paid more for their jobs. Do you think there would be any negative effects?

    ReplyDelete