Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Emotions

Today we are learning about our emotions

I get nervous when my teacher hot-seats me.
I get angry when my siblings hit me.
I feel restless when I do things everyday non-stop.
I feel unsure when the teacher dose confusing maths.

I feel pleased when I play at school.
I feel positive when I play fortnite at home.
I feel joyful when my friends talk to me.
I feel happy when my teacher dose reading writing and maths.

I feel chilled when I sleep
I feel respected when my friends don't annoy me
I get content that I have a good teacher
I feel relaxed at school

I get bored when I play outside at school.
I feel tired when I go home.
I get confused when my friends don't talk right.
I feel deflated when my teacher makes the learning to hard when I can't understand it.

The thing that I enjoyed the most is writing about my emotions. The challenging thing was writing about about my feeling because I don't really tell people my feelings. My next steps are to check my writing.

 What would be your emotions?

No comments:

Post a Comment